Tuesday 29 November 2011

S.A.H.A.B.A.T ? F.R.I.E.N.D ?

Let's start . .

I never feel this feeling before.. 
Strange . Weird . Sad . Disappointed . Aggrieved .

QUESTION :

Perlu kah kita mempunyai kawan atau sahabat yang mengecewakan kita >?
Huh ? ( Yes/No )

A : Yes 


B : No




Yucks ! Geli sungguh dengan question tu .. Seriously, I guess tak perlukan might be ..
But, kenapa in this world ada lagi manusia yang macam ni, kata friends ? Kawan ? Sahabat ? Teman lah konon.. Cakap macam hebat sangat ajea .,
Setakat cakap tapi kalau tak buat like you said, tak jadi apa-apa pun I thought .. Mulut cakap lain hati pun lain juga kan ?

"True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.  ~Dave Tyson Gentry"

Issue ni I want to share because maybe somebody pun ada yang kena macam ni, So , I guess it's not wrong for me to share it..
My heart touched with the words that came out from HER mouth, even by messaging , But..anyway, it's still from HER !
Not all my secret can share with others, maybe I can say it as private ..
As a friend, we should understand each others.. I have the choice to tell .

"A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down."  ~Arnold Glasow

What a friend need to do ?

Listen to her/his problem if they have
Never makes her/him down
Always makes her/him happy
Support them
Give good advices
Being the best listener
Help them
Try to understand their feelings
Compromise always
Share something new when there some free time
Avoid cheating
Never makes them hurt
Always with them
Don't get mad to easily
Avoid fighting
Study and play together

But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
All losses are restored and sorrows end.
~William Shakespeare


The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.  ~Elisabeth Foley


It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.  ~William Blake

 I Love My Friend, and I don't want to lost YOU ! 


This song is for dearest friends always ... <3

A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.  ~Donna Roberts

XOXO,enedrem,29nov,1707

No comments:

Post a Comment