Thursday 24 November 2011

OKAY ! RESULT SO BAD . ='(

Talking about my result . . 

No wayy man ! ! Hey, horrible nya my result for final exam . .in SHAH . Ohh ! No wonder those teachers keep saying that our batch  so terrible. . Result punca nya . . WHY ? ? Come on , next year dah lah SPM ni. . We are SPM candidates dudes . . But, nak buat macam mana kan ? Well, tonite ned nak story about my feelings bila I know my result. . Just now, terbaca HUSNA DZEIDEE'S post dalam batch 0812, about how to check our result for students. .

 Then, I pon type lah my i/c and so on, i am VERY SHOCKED when I read my result . . Ohh Tidakk !!!! What happen ned ? ? Teruk nya anda . . Well, memang tak lain tak bukan my ADDMATHS memang dah fail dengan BIOLOGY. . Do you want to know something ? Actually I dah all out for my ADDMATHS and BIOLOGY , but why teruk sangat ? Really confused ' =( . Maybe ada lah yang I buat tak betol kan ? But, yang lagi terkilan bila tengok HISTORY sepatutnya A- tahu ! But. kenapa I dapat B+ jea ? markah dah betul . . Might be skema permarkahan dah berubah ni. . Hurm !, Ned , you should try harder after this. . Remember next year . . SPM ? =O Scary nya ! !

I dah ambil inisiatif, mahu tusyen this school holiday, but until now, don't know which place is the best. . Takot nak bagitahu my parents. . HAHA . . okay , just until here . . NiteZzZzZz !
xoxo, enedrem ,2319,24NOV

No comments:

Post a Comment