Thursday 24 November 2011

I MISS HER . . ~NADINE ~


Ned, Nadine !


Nadine , I miss you so much <3

( nadine and me in Yemen dec 2010 )

Nadine ! !

 Today , My time to share about my roomates when i studied in Sana'a , Yemen. . Ohh, miss that sweet moment so much !
Suddenly this morning, 0831 , 25th NOv, my phone ringing . Unknown number ? I picked up the phone and NEDDDD !! I MISS YOU DEAR ! Hahh ?? Wondering who's that chick ? HAHA , huh? who's this ? NEDDD ! NADINE HERE . . ( shocked and speechless ) NADINEEEEE !!! MISS YOU TOO . . I replied. . We had a long chat . . That time before shower. . Laughing like hell . . HAHA . . I miss her so much , of course just imagine we did the same thing everyday in Yemen. . Went to school, chit-chat, gossiping . . Whoah ! Miss that moment ! she said we are going to have a reunion , for the Yemen 2010 group with teacher Rahimah for sure . . But, maybe around this December . . Hopefully I can be in KL that time . . Hurm , ?

Okay, let's check out about her :

Ahhhh !!! Nadine Azalea is her name . . She is so cool and adorable ! She has her own character . . Sometimes she's crazy and annoying just like me. . HEHE . . Ohh ! We spend our time last year between early November till 29 December 2010 in Yemen . . Same room . Her dad is a doctor , mom buissness woman I guess , . She speaks well English . . Debater for sure. . Adni school in Ampang . Loves reading novel . She has sister and brother . She loves her parents so much . Nadine loves talking . HAHA . I , never boring chatting with her . . She's enjoyable and so friendly plus kind  . . I miss hanging out together to the SANA'A MALL . . SHUMAILA HARI . . Ohh, buying home stuff . . sharing our husband which is chocolate . . Nadine , CADBURY i guess . . While mine is GALAXY ! Cool . . 

Time Rehlah Towilah so cool . . 1 week spend time with others . . We went to Aden, Taiz , Ibb City, Houdrawat . . Ohh, Best ! Those boys miss them . . And the girls , miss plus2 !
Credit to, : 
Ustaz Sultan , Mudir , Teacher Rahimah, Nadine, Husna Sabrina, Aliya Elmo, Nadiah, Diyana, Liyana, Adibah Domo, Sufeeya Amer,Alwina . !
Hasny, Yaseer, Yusof,Zayd,Mirul,Irfan, Hakimi ,Hilman, Anas, Ammar
Miss you guys so much !

( Mudir;s house , Our hostel )

(10 bestfriends ) =      )

( Us ! , 11 gurls )

( Husna Sabrina , Sufeeya, Nadine, Aliya, Ned , )
( we are at the beah, Aden Beach )

( we are true freinds. . We never far apart . . )

I will Always remember the sweet moment . .
XOXO,enedrem,1228,25nov

No comments:

Post a Comment